This is the original window. Still has the grids. And the bushes are hiding the rott that the homeowner was unaware of.
Here you can see the old grids and see the paint that is peeling and cracking. This is where the rain and moisture was entering and rotting the wood windows
You can see we have removed the old window. The brick mold and the jams that were rotting.
This is the right lower side of the window with extensive water damage and wood rot
This is the left lower side of the window with extensive water damage and wood rot
Here the old wood stool has been removed due to the extensive water damage and rot
Here Gabe is measuring for the new bullnose that will be nailed to the new stool.
The new bullnose has now been installed. The new stool will support the weight of the new window when it is installed.
Here Gabe is installing a new 1x6 to fill in for the rotten wood that we removed during the removal process
The new support 1x6 to hold the new window in place.
The new picture window is in.
This is the Alside Mezzo picture window with a half round mulled together on top.
I just wanted to show the old windows verses the new window. You can see the rotting bottoms caused by the over grown bushes that have been removed.
This window project is done. The new windows have been installed the adhesive and sealants have been applied. This is a really nice install.